Skip to content
By the grace of God, Trinity strives to be:
- A church which exists to proclaim, to preserve, and to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)
- A church which values faithfulness to the Word above any seeming organizational advantage. “And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully.” (Jeremiah 23:28)
- A church which has but one Master, Christ, bowing to no human authority or tradition in any matter of faith. “Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.” (Revelation 2:10)
- A church which fosters Christian unity by combating error even while teaching the revealed truth of the Bible. “Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)
- A church which gives priority to Christian education on all levels of age. “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:31-32)
- A church which respects your privacy in giving. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. (2 Corinthians 9:7)
- A church which refuses to become a political pressure group.
- A church which motivates people to function in matters of social concern as individuals, each according to his or her judgment.
- A church which seeks people in order to serve them. “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.” (Mark 10:45)